Zinal - Ayer
The resort of Zinal nestles right at the end of the Val d’Anniviers, at the foot of the Couronne Impériale peaks. Surrounded by the highest mountains in the Alps, Zinal is the place to go for all those who love nature at its purest.
Zinal is one of those places you cannot help but admire. Whether you come for a relaxing family holiday or to conquer its mountains, ski pistes or unspoilt slopes, your verdict will be the same: Zinal is truly invigorating ! An abundance of nature, infinite sporting opportunities, historical sights, children’s activities ... and above all, the mountains on your doorstep, for a holiday that has a real feeling of purity.
- Altitude : 1670m.
- 28 km from Sierre, 12 km from Vissoie and 8 km from Grimentz
Zinal in winter
- One skiing area (linked to Grimentz)
- One ski school
- Snow shoe trails and winter hiking trails
- 19.5 km of cross-country ski pistes
- A freeride area
- An avalanche training centre
- Trip to the inside of a glacier
- Natural skating rink
Zinal in summer
- Hiking trails
- Zau Zoura, from the village to the mid-alpine pasture
- All-terrain scooters
- L'Alpage de Cottier
Zinal's other attractions
Office du Tourisme de Zinal
+41 27 476 17 05