The Pump Track - a course with bumps and sharp turns - allows you to perform tricks and jumps on a BMX, mountain bike, scooter, rollerblade etc.
The Grimentz pump track is located at the “Clos des Frès” recreation area. • Formed of a series of banked turns and rollers, the pump track in Grimentz is suitable for BMX, mountain bikes, skateboards, roller skates and scooters alike. The design is perfect for training, progressing and perfecting technique on a sequence of rollers and banked turns – all in a magnificent setting. The venue is accessible free of charge.
- Use is free of charge (for all ages)
- The course is for : BMX, mountain bikes, skateboards, rollerblades, scooters (mountain bikes can be hired by Do-Sports)
- Basketball/football/volleyball court
- Play area with slide and swing nearby
- Total length: 151m
- Area: 900m2
- Humps: Entre 30 et 120cm
- Height of banked turns: 130cm
Office du Tourisme de Grimentz
Parking clos de frès