Anniviers Tourism, the accommodation providers, the partners, the ski lifts and the various businesses in Anniviers are doing their utmost to welcome you, in accordance with the current guidelines.
We are all very much looking forward to seeing you again, and are working together, in a supportive and responsible manner, to welcome you to our beautiful valley!
Status of the situation
The ski areas remain open.
Other measures still in force :
- Closure of restaurants and bars (hotel restaurants remain open for their customers)
- Skating rinks: 15 people max on the ice (under 20 are not counted in the 15)
- Anniviers Indoor Parc: Max. 17 people inside the park at the same time
(access only allowed for young people under 20 years of age)
- Zinal swimming pool closed to the public
- Other measures in the press releases below
Restaurants and retail outlets with a takeaway and/or delivery service
We have a list of restaurants providing a takeaway or home delivery service, as well as retail outlets offering a pick-up or delivery service during this time. Full list available HERE (in French)
Where to do a Covid-19 test?
Free self-tests are available from today (7.04.2021) at the Anniviers Pharmacy.
All Swiss residents are entitled to 5 self-tests per person per month upon presentation of their health insurance card.
Free antigen test
Residents of Switzerland are entitled to 1 free test per week. Here are the locations, the closest to Anniviers :
- Pharmacie BENU Bonvin, Sierre : https://shop.benu.ch/fr/depistage-covid-19-test-pcr-et-antigenique-en-pharmacie ou 027 455 10 29
- Pharmacie Ma pharmacie, Chalais : https://mapharmacie.ch/test-covid-19/
- Pharmacie de Grône, Grône : 027 458 32 23
Drive In, Rte de l’Ancien Sierre 13, 3960 Sierre - Drive-in du Laboratoire Salamin Sierre
Monday to Saturday from 8am to 4pm
Centre médical, Rte de Grimentz 27 - Vissoie
+41 27 475 47 07
Monday to Friday, appointment by phone
All the information on the page : : https://www.vs.ch/web/coronavirus#ancre_test
Info for guests from Great Britain and South Africainfo and announcement procedure - ANG
For travellers coming from abroad
All travellers entering Switzerland from a number of different countries and geographical areas must quarantine. The list of areas concerned is regularly updated. View it here
It is compulsory to wear a face covering inside all Val d’Anniviers
The opening hours for Val d’Anniviers tourist offices can be seen HERE
Ski lifts/cable cars
- Wearing a mask is compulsory in all queues AND respect of 1.5m between people. Masks are on sale at the ticket office (1 CHF/mask, 1 mask per ticket)
- The facilities, toilets, restaurants and carriages are disinfected several times a day
- Waiting areas outside the buildings in order to respect distances
- Compulsory hand disinfection at the entrances to lifts and restaurants
- Please observe the existing signage and staff instructions
- The cabins as well as the funicular are limited to 2/3 of its capacity
- At the cash desks :
- Thank you for favouring contactless payment
- Only 1 person per group at the counter
- Terminals are regularly disinfected
- In restaurants: only one group per table, contact for groups of more than 4 people