Hôtel-Restaurant Bella-Tola**** / St-Luc
In the heart of Valais, in a secluded location in the Val d’Anniviers, this charming, historical hotel has a rare, unique atmosphere, direct from the heart of the mountains.
The thick 19th-century stone walls house an especially harmonious hotel with a subtle elegance. Without an obvious show of luxury, this delightful hotel combines all the qualities essential for those special stays on which an excellent word-of-mouth reputation depends. This is no doubt because the hotel, with its rich history, has resulted from a personal labour of love, reflecting the energy and sensitivity of the couple who opened it some 15 years ago!
- Type of accomodation: Hotels
- Classification: 4 étoiles
- Price range: $$$$ (high cost)
- Non-smoking rooms
- Restaurant Véranda “Chez Ida" 13/20 Gault&Milau
- Restaurant-cheminée « Le Tzambron »
- A wellness space with swimming pool, jacuzzi, sauna, hammam
- Beauty treatments
- "Bijou" pool - heated to 32°C