You are here : > Evénements > Guided visit of the mills of the XVIth century / St-Luc
Guided visit of the mills of the XVIth century / St-Luc
Discover the St-Luc mills. Built in the 16th century and renovated in 1986. On the site of the mills, you will find: a corn mill, a barley and nut press, 2 rye and wheat mills, a cloth mill and the miller's house.
- from 29.06.2021 to 24.08.2021 every Tuesday
Schedule on Tuesday: 10:00-12:00
- CHF 7.- / adult
- CHF 5.- / child
- Free with the Anniviers Liberty Pass
- Registrations on reservation.valdanniviers.ch or in the Tourist Offices until the day before at 5pm
- Meeting point to the Mills
- Visit in french and in english
- Min. 1 pers. - Max. 15 pers.
Retour à la recherche