Balade gourmande en e-bike / St-Luc
A signposted e-bike route between Chandolin and St-Luc, ideal for epicurean bikers.
The ‘balade gourmande’ (gastronomic tour) is a signposted e-bike trail which passes through some of the most beautiful parts of St-Luc and Chandolin and includes three foodie stop-offs: starter at Le Tsapé, main course at Tignousa and dessert at the Hotel Weisshorn.
- CHF 39 with a valid Magic Pass or lift pass (drinks are not included)
- St-Luc - Tignousa – Chandolin – Le Tsapé – Tignousa – Hotel Weisshorn – St-Luc
- The route is signposted and may also be downloaded by clicking on this link
- We advise you leave around 10am. For those who want to cut down on the amount of cycling they do, you have the option of taking the funicular railway and the Le Tsapé chairlift…
- E-bikes are available to hire at Chandolin Sport, Sport 4000 and Chabloz Sports.
Funiculaire St-Luc/Chandolin SA
This offer is valid from 19 June to 20 September 2021 (Please note that the Le Tsapé chairlift is closed on Tuesdays and Wednesdays during the low season)