Winter hiking trails
A good pair of boots and poles is all you will need to explore one of our many winter hiking trails. You can find some tips and recommendations for your next adventure here:
- In winter, please stick to the signposted trails (pink).
- Yellow signs indicate summer trails which are not open in winter.
- For your own safety, please consult the weather forecast and snow conditions before setting off.
- Equipment: A good pair of hiking boots, poles and crampons are strongly recommended.
- If you are venturing out alone, please inform others of your plans.